TV Comedy Impressionist
Since Christopher Gee first appeared on BBC TV's "Opportunity Knocks", his career has been as varied as the 100+ voices that he performs in his cabaret act.
He has performed with some of the top names in show business and has appeared not only in this country but also abroad. Performing at various Theatres, Hotels, Golf Clubs, Cruise Ships, Military bases, Holiday Centres, Sports and Social Clubs, has given Christopher Gee the experience to work to different audiences. With his unique blend of original, quality, and non-offensive comedy material and his uncanny ability to impersonate, means that his act is suitable for most occasions.
In addition to his cabaret act, Christopher Gee finds himself in demand as a voice over artiste and Actor, and has an impressive list of credits to his name. The following reviews and testimonials are from people who have seen Christopher Gee perform.
• "It was a pleasure to encounter "CHRISTOPHER GEE", a personable young Impressionist who looks as if he might follow in the versatile steps of Alistair McGowan. His material is as original as his subjects, highlighting contemporary television personalities". Peter Hepple - "The Stage"
• "Fast talking "CHRISTOPHER GEE" is unbeatable. His accuracy in send-ups of Joe Pasquale, Julian Clary, Victor Meldrew and Rolf Harris is unbelievable" Derek Wayland - "The Stage"
• "He hit the audiences collective funny bone time and time again with spot on impressions of Michael Caine and characters from Dads Army to Joe Pasquale and Robert De Niro" "The Stage"
• "Your multitude of very impressive impressions had me in stitches and made my evening" Barry McGuigan
• "There are writers and performers, but not too many who can do both. Here is one who is different enough to reach the top" David Copperfield
• "He has a superb variety of sporting impressions, which are of an exceptionally high standard" Trevor Brooking
• "I think Liz Dawn should sue actually, it was so good. His Vera was excellent"
Nina Myscow - "This Morning"